procurement team frequently provides probity services to both private and
public sector clients in Queensland. Our approach is designed to maintain
positive contractual relationships, ensure transparency, minimise complaints
and disputes and ensure decisions are defensible from a probity perspective.
- acting as probity adviser, auditor and mentor
- reviewing and advising on procurement documentation and processes to ensure compliance with probity principles and plans
- drafting suites of probity documentation for procurements
- conducting probity checks and briefings to evaluation committees, consultants and industry
- overseeing and advising on the procurement process to ensure probity compliance
- drafting interim and final probity reports
- preparing suites of template probity documentation for use by clients on low-risk procurements
- providing seminars and workshops on maintaining probity in procurements, the probity principles and the role of probity in the procurement process.
extensive and specialist knowledge is reflected by our clients’ success in
incorporating probity into their procurement processes, from the development of
policy and procedures, to procurement planning and probity and procurement