An effective, tailored and planned procurement ensures that our clients can achieve their business goals and vision for the project, whether it’s a procurement for ongoing services or for a once off revolutionary major infrastructure project.
Our experienced procurement team regularly advises and assists their government and corporate clients throughout the procurement process and provides procurement services including:
- advising on project delivery methods
- advising on best market approach methods, procurement strategies, plans and processes
- reviewing and advising on client prepared procurement and contract documentation
- managing risk throughout all stages of the process until the award of contracts
- tender evaluation
- providing advice throughout the entire procurement process
We are able to assist our clients in the preparation of:
- procurement plans
- bespoke tender documentation, including tender consideration plans, expression of interest, early tenderer involvement and request for tender terms and conditions and response forms
- draft contract documentation for inclusion within the request for tender documentation
- evaluation plans
- suites of template procurement documentation
- procurement manuals, policies and guideline documents
With a strong focus on client collaboration, our team ensures that the objectives and vision for each project are clear, and adapt the procurement process to meet each client’s unique project using tools such as early market sounding and engagement, tender consideration plans, expression of interest, early tenderer involvement, tendering and outcome based procurement. Tailored procurement solutions and contract documentation are devised for each project to ensure the desired objectives and best value for money is achieved by our clients.
We have extensive experience in both private and public sector procurement and understand the requirements of relevant legislation and best practice. Our methodology incorporates these factors to ensure that our clients’ procurements comply with the statutory framework and achieve the desired results.
We also offer specialised procurement seminars and workshops to our clients.