Rosalie is a Partner in the Corporate and Commercial section with over 14 years’ experience in advising Australian and international clients on mergers and acquisitions, listed and private capital raisings (including IPOs, placements and rights offers for ASX listed companies), takeovers and schemes of arrangement, private equity, corporate governance and Corporations Act advisory.
Rosalie has worked with both private equity and founders/management in assisting with private equity investment, management buy outs, secondary buy outs, expansion and exit strategies. Rosalie has worked with a global accounting firm as an accountant and worked in other top tier national law firms in Sydney and Adelaide.
In addition to Rosalie’s mergers & acquisition expertise, she also provides advice on general commercial contracting and corporate governance compliance matters, to corporates and individual directors and boards.
- Acted for People’s Choice Credit Union on the acquisition of the Territory Insurance Office retail banking business from the Northern Territory Government.
- Acted for Quadrant Private Equity and Next Capital in relation to the sale of the Independent Pub group.
- Acted for Arthur J Gallagher, an entity listed in the NYSE, on the acquisition of Strathearn Insurance Group, the Blue Broking Group, Instrat Insurance Brokers and the ACE-IRM Insurance Group.
- Acted for Legend Corporation in relation to its acquisition of the Celemetrix Australia group.
- Acted for Harris Real Estate in relation to its acquisition of the Bernard H Booth and the Cocks Auld property management and rent roll business.
- Acted for Nirvana Health Care (an investee company of Mercury Capital) in relation to their divestment of their interest in the Qualitas Australia Group.
- Acted for Australian Animal Hospitals (an investee company of Mercury Capital) in relation to the bolt-on acquisitions of various veterinary clinics.
- Acted for the Alceon Group in relation to their investment in the Eptec group.
- Acted for Mill Hill Capital in relation to its acquisition of the Hindmarsh Island Marina land and business.
- Acted for the Padman group in relation to the sale of Padman Group aged care centres to Estia Investments.
- Acted for Catholic Education SA in relation to the merger of Marymount College with Sacred Heart College.
- Advised the founders and shareholders of Vinomofo in relation to the sale of a minority stake in the Vinomofo business by Catch of the Day.
- Acted for the selling shareholders of SCF Group being Archer Capital Growth Fund, the founders of SCF Group and management shareholders on the exit by Archer and the parallel acquisition of a stake in SCF by Intermediate Capital Group, a UK based listed private equity fund.