Stephen is one of South Australia’s most experienced commercial property lawyers.
He has experience handling complex property developments including due diligence, contract preparation, leasing, land divisions and easement preparation. Stephen also undertakes commercial leasing on behalf of major landlords and tenants.
Stephen is noted for his pragmatic approach and tenacity and his desire to achieve commercial outcomes.
- Acting for the Aspen Group and Charter Hall in relation to the City Central project in the Adelaide CBD including negotiating the leasing of the office
and retail components of the development to the State Government, Commonwealth Government and various institutional blue chip tenants and acting on the sale of the completed buildings
- Acting for various private developers in relation to the construction and leasing of commercial developments
- Acting for major national tenants in relation to site acquisitions and leases
- Acting for national shopping centre landlords to prepare and register leasing documentation in South Australia, New South Wales and the Northern Territory
- Acted for the Antunes Group in relation to a major apartment and retail development at Henley Beach
- Acted for a developer in relation to a major stage of the Bowden residential project which will include the creation of a community title scheme for over 200 apartments
- Undertook complex land divisions and drafting complex land division and easement documentation in relation to the City Central development and other developments
- Acting for SA Power Networks in relation to property and easement issues and infrastructure transactions
- Represented Urban Construct in relation to the Holdfast Shores development and the development of The Embassy on North Terrace