Amber is a partner in the banking and financial services team of Gadens in Sydney.
She has significant financial services industry expertise, and is able to assist with:
- financial services compliance and regulatory advice, including in relation to:
- National Consumer Credit Protection Act and Code;
- Credit and financial services licensing;
- AML/CTF Act;
- Privacy Act;
- e-conveyancing/e-lending; and
- Corporations Act.
- Reverse Mortgage and aged care lending
- SMSF structuring and lending
- loan book purchases and due diligence
- financial services fraud
- Bachelor of Laws (University of Technology Sydney)
- Masters of Laws (current) (University of Sydney)
- Admitted to Practice 5 April 2002 (New South Wales).