Elliot is a Partner in our Banking & Finance Team specialising in construction and investment property finance (including senior debt, mezzanine debt and quasi-equity finance), corporate finance (syndicated, club and bilateral lending) across a wide range of industries, project finance and acquisition finance. His clients include Australian and international trading banks, investment banks and other financial institutions and corporate borrowers.
“Elliot is a skilled operator with a very commercial focus. He is a great communicator and manages his team well.” IFLR1000 2018
Elliot’s experience includes:
- Residential property development – Structuring and documenting funding (senior and mezzanine) for numerous residential developments.
- Commercial, retail and industrial property – Documenting the funding arrangements for industry parks, shopping centres, large scale office developments and many of Melbourne’s landmark property developments.
- Mezzanine finance – Extensive experience acting for leading mezzanine financiers including structuring of mezzanine financing / quasi-equity arrangements, intercreditor arrangements / issues, and takeout strategies and arrangements.
- Corporate finance – Advising on a broad range of corporate financing transactions across a range of industries, including professional services, technology, telecommunications, retail, aged care and industrial products.
- Project finance – Advising and consulting in relation to public-private partnerships (PPPs) and other infrastructure projects.