Melissa acts for a broad range of corporate, government and not-for-profit clients with a particular focus on unregulated and regulated mergers and acquisitions and equity capital markets.
Melissa has extensive experience in relation to large scale acquisitions and disposals, equity capital raisings (including initial public offerings and secondary offers), joint ventures and shareholder arrangements, corporate restructures, corporate governance, regulatory compliance with the Corporations Act and ASX Listing Rules, and general commercial work. She advises clients in a vast range of industries including health, aged care, retail, manufacturing, technology, education, private equity, transport and logistics.
Specific experience examples
- Construct Traffic Pty Ltd – Advised on the $30 million disposal of the business and assets of Construct Traffic Pty Ltd to Avada Group Limited.
- Imaging Associates Group – Advising on the partial sell-down by the founders to Advent Partners.
- Aussie Broadband Ltd (ASX: ABB) – Advised on its $40 million initial public offering and listing on the Australian Securities Exchange.
- 4D Medical (ASX: 4DX) – Acted on its $55.79 million initial public offering and its successful listing on the Australian Securities Exchange.
- Founders – Advised on the divestment of Quay Australia Pty Ltd to US private equity firm Elevate Brandpartners.
- Viva Leisure Ltd (ASX: VVA) – Advised on its $20 million initial public offering and listing on the Australian Securities Exchange.
- Founders – Advised on the divestment of Rydell Industrial Belting Pty Limited to private equity firm Ammeraal Beltech (Netherlands).
- 3D Medical Ltd (ASX 3DM) – Advised on its successful merger with Singapore-based Mach7 Technologies Pte. Ltd ($90m).
- Capitol Heath Ltd (ASX: CAJ) – Advised in relation to the acquisition of Southern Radiology by Capitol Health Ltd ($70m) and on the Australian and Singaporean aspects of its investment in, and joint venture with, the US Company Enlitic, Inc ($10m).
- Bombora Technologies and its shareholders – Advised on the sale of the Bombora Technologies Group to Neustar Inc. ($118.5m).