Melissa is a Special Counsel in our Corporate and Commercial Team. Melissa acts for a broad range of corporate, government and not-for-profit clients with a particular focus on share and asset acquisitions and disposals and equity capital markets.
Melissa has extensive experience in relation to large scale acquisitions and disposals, capital raisings, shareholder agreements, corporate governance, restructures, distribution and supply agreements, regulatory compliance, contract negotiation and due diligence reviews. She advises clients in a vast range of industries including retail, manufacturing, technology, education, financial services, health, franchising, transport and logistics.
Specific experience examples
- Aussie Broadband Ltd (ASX: ABB) – Advising on its A$40 million initial public offering and listing on the Australian Securities Exchange.
- 4D Medical (ASX: 4DX) – Acting on its A$55.79 million initial public offering and its successful listing on the Australian Securities Exchange.
- Viva Leisure Ltd (ASX: VVA) – Advising on its A$20 million initial public offering and listing on the Australian Securities Exchange.
- 3D Medical Ltd – Advising on its successful merger with Singapore-based Mach7 Technologies Pte. Ltd (A$90m).
- Capitol Heath Ltd (ASX: CAJ) – Advising in relation to the acquisition of Southern Radiology by Capitol Health Ltd ($70m) and on the Australian and Singaporean aspects of its investment in, and joint venture with, the US Company Enlitic, Inc (A$10m).