Rebecca specialises in commercial litigation, dispute resolution and financial services regulation, and regularly acts for major financial institutions on a variety of litigious matters. With over 12 years of experience, Rebecca expertly supports her clients on a range of complex regulatory and disputes matters.
Rebecca regularly presents to major financial institutions on regulatory reform, compliance and remediation.
Specific experience examples:
- Acting for major financial institutions in relation to various responsible lending themed litigations.
- Acting for a financial institution in relation to matters involving regulatory investigations and compliance.
- Acting for liquidators and financial institutions in relation to various insolvency-related matters.
- Advising a financial institution in relation to regulatory engagement and compliance, particularly in relation to the Code of Banking Practice.
- Acted for government owned statutory corporations and financial institutions in matters involving regulatory investigations and compliance, inquiries and responses to compulsory information requests, including successfully coordinating a large scale contract review for a financial institution in relation to compliance with the unfair contract terms regime.
- Acting for various financial institutions in relation to fraud related litigation.