Robert is a Special Counsel in our Property, Construction & Planning Group. He practices in the area of real estate law, and has particular experience in undertaking complex property transactions including major capital acquisitions and dispositions, complex retail commercial and industrial leasing matters (acting for both landlords and tenants) as well as development and financing aspects of real estate transactions.
His real estate expertise has developed as a result of acting for and against many of Australia’s leading property developers, institutional landlords, retailers, professional service providers and financial institutions across all Australian states and territories.
- Acting for AMP as landlord in respect of AMP’s leasing of 600 Bourke Street Melbourne, 222 Exhibition Street Melbourne and 128 Exhibition Street Melbourne.
- Acting for Goodman as landlord in respect of Goodman’s leasing of Clayton Business Park, Regal Business Park, Ferntree Business Park and toyotagreen.
- Acting for Wesfarmers in respect of numerous Coles, Kmart, First Choice Liquor and Target tenancies around Victoria.
- Acting for Australian Unity in relation to its commercial property portfolio Australia wide.
- Acting for CBUS Property in respect of its leasing of 8 Exhibition Street Melbourne.
- Acting for the Makris Group of Companies in respect of its acquisition of the Endeavour Hills Shopping Centre and subsequent retail leasing of the centre.
- Acting one of the worlds largest listed corporations in respect of the development of its major tenancy at Jandakot Airport in Western Australia.
- Acting for Orchard Funds Management in respect of the leasing and ongoing operations of the Orchard Childcare Property Fund comprising approximately 200 childcare centres located throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- Representing numerous corporate tenants in respect of their head office leases throughout Victoria.