Shane is an experienced corporate and commercial lawyer and has been involved in a broad range of corporate transactions and advice work.
Shane advises on general corporate and commercial transactions, including public and private capital raisings, and a wide variety of commercial agreements, including shareholders’ agreements, joint venture agreements, business and asset sale agreements, share sale and purchase agreements and other commercial contracts, particularly those relating to the development of infrastructure projects and transportation of commodities.
Shane’s experience includes advising:
- Gold Hydrogen Limited on all aspects of its listing on the ASX.
- Glennon Small Companies Limited on its offer of resettable, redeemable, convertible, preference shares.
- The shareholders of an Australian workplace software platform in connection with the divestment of the company to a large American organisation.
- A major European technology solutions provider in connection with its acquisition of an Australian manufacturing business.
- An Australian property investment fund in connection with a joint venture project with a Brisbane-based software developer.
- A Byron Bay-based boutique distillery and alcohol retailer in connection with an equity/debt financing transaction with a large Brisbane-based investment firm.
- A botanicals and therapeutic goods retailer in connection with the divestment of its business and assets to a large multinational therapeutic goods retailer.
- A client in the gas industry in connection with gas transportation agreements, works agreements and gas sale and purchase agreements.
- Numerous clients on renewable energy access licences, option agreements and long-term leases in relation to the proposed development of major wind farms on rural properties.
- An Australian bank on all aspects of its creation and implementation of a new property valuation platform.
- A Singapore-based investor in relation to the FIRB approval aspects of a proposed mezzanine finance moneylending arrangement in Australia.
- An Australian farmer on a major distribution agreement, pursuant to which the client agreed to supply the seeds of its products to a large American distributor on an exclusive basis.
- A school director on their common law and statutory duties as a director to enable them to give evidence as a witness in a criminal proceeding.