Winnie acts for a broad range of corporate clients with a particular focus on mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and commercial.
Winnie advises clients in a range of industries including transport and logistics, consumer brands, technology and hospitality within the Asia-Pacific region. She has a broad range of experience including advising on large scale acquisitions, capital raisings, shareholder agreements, restructures, contract negotiation and corporate governance.
Prior to joining Gadens, Winnie worked at an international law firm including several years working in Brisbane and Hong Kong. Winnie is also admitted in Hong Kong.
Specific experience examples
- Acted for DCF Asset Management in relation to the refinancing and corporate reorganisation of the Rapid Loans Group.
- Advised Christian’s Bus Company on the acquisition of Gold Bus Ballarat and Bacchus Marsh Coaches from the Donric Group.
- Advised Kathmandu Holdings Limited in relation to its acquisition of Rip Curl Group Pty Limited.
- Advised Kathmandu Holdings Limited in relation to the underwritten placement of $18.5m fully paid ordinary shares to institutional and sophisticated investors to raise NZ$40m ($40m).
- Advised on the sale of 100% of the shares in Marand Precision Engineering Pty Limited to ASDAM Operations Pty Limited, a special purpose vehicle owned by CHAMP Private Equity
- Whilst in Hong Kong, advised Mitsui & Co., Limited on the acquisition of a minority stake in Tsit Wing International Holdings Limited, a privately-owned commercial coffee and tea supplier with significant operations in Hong Kong and mainland China.