Sean is a Special Counsel in our Property, Construction & Planning Group. Practising in property law, he has extensive experience in all aspects of commercial and residential real estate transactions including acquisitions and dispositions, property development, complex retail commercial and industrial leasing and planning and environment matters.
With a broad commercial practice developed through representing institutional and private client’s nationally in private practice, Sean has worked as in-house legal counsel in the Middle East where he was involved with the development and leasing of major retail shopping centres in the UAE.
Sean has particular expertise in the acquisition, disposition and leasing of medical facilities for health providers nationally.
- Acted in relation to the purchase and redevelopment of the site located at 447 Collins Street, Melbourne. Gadens acted on the initial acquisition of the site located, and were involved in the structuring of the acquisition as well as the subsequent sale of 50% to ISPT in addition to undertaking all leasing work in relation to the completed development.
- Advised Barwon Institutional Property Healthcare Fund in relation to the acquisition of John James Private Hospital, Canberra.
- Advised in relation to the acquisition of a leasehold interest of land at Adelaide Airport for the development and leasing of a purpose-built pathology warehouse and laboratory.
- Acting in relation to the acquisition of industrial properties for Primewest Funds Limited Australia wide.
- Acting in relation to the negotiation of retail lease documentation, consultant agreements and appointments referable to the development and construction of Al Maryah Central shopping mall, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.