With increased regulatory pressures and competition amongst private equity firms and other investors, understanding investment risks and transaction structures is becoming increasingly challenging. Our experience extends across every stage of the investment lifecycle and includes advising clients in relation to fundraisings and investments, management equity arrangements and incentives, portfolio transactions, buyouts, public to private transactions and the full range of exits including trade sale, listing and refinancing.
Our services include:
- Share and asset acquisitions and disposals.
- Management buy-ins and buy-outs.
- Foreign investment analysis for offshore investors and Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB) submissions.
- Undertaking focused and cost-effective legal due diligence exercises for sellers and buyers.
- Venture capital and early stage capital investments.
- Advising on and structuring management (cash and equity) incentive plans.
- Debt financing and structuring.
- Advising portfolio companies on a wide variety of corporate and commercial matters.
- Exits through IPOs, private placements or trade sales.