Brad is a Partner in Gadens’ Banking & Finance Team, specialising in corporate and institutional finance. Brad has over 15 years’ experience in the industry and has acted for financiers and major corporations on a range of syndicated, leveraged, property and other debt financing transactions.
Brad specialises in banking and finance law with an emphasis on corporate and acquisition finance. His experience includes the full range of facilities to support a range of corporate clients including clients in the construction industry who have significant performance and surety bond requirements.
- Advising CIMIC Group Limited (formerly Leighton Holdings Limited) ORIX Australia Corporation Limited and Salmat Limited in relation to their debt facilities.
- Bilateral and syndicated loans including secured and unsecured facilities to David Jones, Metcash and Myer.
- Advising Credit Suisse in relation to various secured facilities.
- Acting for financiers and borrowers on various debt finance transactions, including Charter Hall, Brookfield Asset Management and Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
- Acting for CIMIC Group Limited (formerly Leighton Holdings Limited) in relation to the amendment, extension and upsizing of its AUD$2.6bn syndicated cash facility which involved approximately 30 banks and Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited and Commonwealth Bank of Australia as co-ordinating mandated lead arrangers and bookrunners.
- Advising Fresenius AG on the refinancing of Cura Day Hospital’s senior debt facilities through the provision a secured shareholder loan and re-negotiation of inter-credit arrangements between existing mezzanine financiers and the incoming shareholder lender.
- Advising CIMIC Group Limited (formerly Leighton Holdings Limited) in relation to credit support provided for HLG Contracting LLC’s (formerly Al Habtoor Leighton LLC) AED and USD syndicated facilities and separate credit support arrangements with the providers of AED/USD cross currency swaps. Settlement arrangements involved payment directions arrangements co-ordinating financiers and swap providers across four jurisdictions.
- Acting for Windlab Limited in relation to the inter-creditor arrangements between its senior financier, noteholders of an existing tranche of convertible notes and noteholders of a new tranche of convertible notes.
- Advising CIMIC Group Limited (formerly Leighton Holdings Limited) in relation to the debt financing aspects of the acquisition of UGL and Sedgman and integrating UGL and Sedgman’s facilities with CIMIC’s group faciliites.