Archie is a Partner in Gadens’ Property, Construction & Planning team specialising in property, leasing and finance.
Archie has acted for a number of major property developments including property trusts, investors and corporations for developments, subdivision, strata and the acquisition, disposal and structuring of commercial and industrial transactions. He has also been involved in advising on and negotiating property-related finance documentation.
Archie has drafted and negotiated complex leasing matters and regularly provides advice on design and construction contracts and construction management agreements.
- Multi stage development – acting for a joint venture in the acquisition of multiple lots from a government authority involving 6-stage, 500-lot residential strata and commercial stratum, titling and part take-out.
- Landholder projects – advising a land holder in development over a 6 year period involving coordinated developments of retail centres, residential and mixed-use developments.
- Mixed-use developments – advising, negotiating and coordinating acquisitions of sites, titling, contracts and exit strategies across multiple buildings including heritage listed assets.
- Portfolio sales – including nationwide sale and leaseback of industrial properties Australia-wide, multi-jurisdictional sales, receiver sales and sales and leaseback.
- Industrial / commercial acquisitions and disposals of various industrial, commercial and greenfield sites particularly in Western Sydney and Queensland.
- Insolvency – advising administrators and receivers on property aspects of insolvency.